Fact or Fiction?
Imagine working for a company with approx. 635 employees
- 29 have been accused of spouse abuse
- 7 have been arrested for fraud
- 9 have been accused of writing bad cheques
- 17 have directly or indirectly bankrupt at least 2 businesses
- 3 have done time for assault
- 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
- 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
- 8 have been arrested for shop lifting
- 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
- 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year
- And collectively, this year alone they have cost the tax payer £92,993,748.00 in expenses (nearly 93 million)
Welcome my friends to the House of Commons! These are the people responsible for 100’s of new laws each year to keep the rest of us in check!