An FCA Check fully compliant with the FCA & PRA
We supply an FCA check that is detailed, fast, cost effective that meet the requirements of the FCA and PRA on your behalf. The Financial Services Authority (FSA) , now divided into the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, requires a detailed FCA check that includes screening processes for the verification and registration of regulated and non-regulated employees covering; honesty, integrity, reputation, competence, and capability. In the FCA handbook, the Financial Conduct Authority indicates that “background checks should be proportionate and risk-based and should be repeated or on-going where appropriate, for example for staff in high risk roles”. Vetting Solutions Centre ensures our FCA checks offer you the best screening service to comply with the FCA’s requirements.
Call today on 0845 643 5836 or fill in the Request A Callback form and we will get right back to you.
An FCA Check from the Vetting Solutions Centre includes
- CV verification – written career history verification, all references analysed and a professional report emailed to you ensuring you get the best candidates – An FCA Check from Vetting Solutions include provisional screening carried out within five days to ensure that a fast hiring decision can be made followed by a comprehensive written report within 10 days
- Criminal Record Check – Basic, Standard, Enhanced
- Credit History – including undeclared addresses, electoral roll, bankruptcy
- Drivers License – check endorsements, disqualifications, qualified categories
- Qualification Verification – professional or academic as required
- Proof of ID – including passport, drivers license, deceased register, sanctions check
- Bank of England Sanctions
- OFAC check USA Sanctions
- FSA Register check
- Visa and Work Permit verification
- Company Directorship check at companies house etc.
Choose Vetting Solutions Centre for the quality of our FCA Check Services.
- An FCA check from Vetting Solutions is a more cost-effective solution compared to an FCA check carried out in-house
- Consistent and auditable process to ensure fairness
- Compliance with the FCA and PRA guidelines
- Fast turnaround process. Provisional screening is carried out within five days to ensure a fast hiring decision can be made followed by a comprehensive written report within 10 days.
- Online applications via an online portal or alternatively we can provide you with paper application forms .
- Fast delivery of a professional candidate screening report to support hiring process and complete the employee HR file.
Heres what our clients are saying
Kind Regards, Jo Donnelly
Jo Donnelly, HR Coordinator, STANLEY Security, GB
Thanks again! Best, Katie Hind
Katie Hind, International Candidate Manager, Prospero Teaching
Gary Dudley, Chroma Vigilant
Bhavna Dooman | Global Procurement Manager
Gary Docherty Director, Recruitment Services, Goodacre Limited
Request a Callback
Please fill out the form below
and we will call you back