BS7858 Security Vetting
We provide the fastest and most cost-effective BS7858 vetting for you. Call us at the number below or email us and we will provide all of the forms and information you need. British Standard 7858 contains the latest changes set out by the British Standards Institution to be implemented from May 2013. BS7858 concerns the vetting of persons employed or to be employed in an environment where the security and safety of people, property or goods is a requirement of the employing organisation. Whether your company is in the manned guarding sector, CCTV, Alarms or any other segment of the industry that requires it’s employees to be screened to BS7858 the Vetting Solutions Centre offers a first-class fast turnaround service. If you have a vetting backlog we will give that top priority for you and handle it in strictest confidence.
When vetting is complete we provide you with a quality candidate report that meets the requirements of the SIA and other industry bodies. Our electronic candidate report contains everything you need to satisfy your auditors and the Approved Contractor Scheme.
Nicola Beels (Operations Manager) is our onsite fully qualified BS7858 trainer
Vetting checks required to comply with BS7858
To comply with the Security Screening British Standard BS7858 2013 the following checks are required:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Right to Work
- 5 year credit and financial check (find out more about our financial checks) with address history verification
- 5 year career references (10 years are available on request)
- At least one Character reference
- All career gaps over 31 days covered by a character referee and other evidence as required by the standard
- Verification of SIA License and/or a criminal record check where the candidate does not need an SIA License e.g. alarm engineer or secure shredding operative
Choose Vetting Solutions Centre for the quality of our services
- A more cost-effective solution than carrying out background checks in-house
- Consistent and auditable process ensuring compliance with BS7858
- Fast turnaround
- Application via an online application form or alternatively we can provide you with paper application forms or accept yours
- Fast delivery of a professional electronic screening report for the employee HR file.
We, at Vetting Solutions Centre, use the latest technology to provide you with fast accurate screening services to support your hiring processes. The cost, from £78, is very competitive and benefits of volume discounts too.
Heres what our clients are saying
Kind Regards, Jo Donnelly
Jo Donnelly, HR Coordinator, STANLEY Security, GB
Gary Dudley, Chroma Vigilant
Request a Callback
Please fill out the form below
and we will call you back