We provide you with fast, cost effective pre-employment screening services that meet the PCI DSS is a data security standard that is designed to protect customers’ personal details and their credit / debit card data when organisations take payment from them.
If an organisation (public or private) takes payment from credit or debit cards online or over the phone and then stores that information, they have to comply with the PCI DSS.
Our screening service enables your organisation to satisfy the requirement of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for your employees, contractors or temporary staff.
The goal of the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is to protect cardholder data wherever it is processed, stored or transmitted. The security controls and processes required by PCI DSS are vital for protecting cardholder account data, including the primary account number printed on the front of a payment card and any other sensitive data that is printed on a card, or stored on a card’s magnetic stripe or chip.
PCI screening requirements by Vetting Solutions Centre
Section 12.7 of the PCI DSS requires organisations to screen potential personnel prior to hire to minimize the risk of attacks from internal sources. Example screening includes previous employment history, criminal record, credit history, and reference checks. Vetting Solutions Centre offer the following service:
- Previous 3 years employment verification
- Criminal record check (Basic Disclosure)
- Credit, insolvency and bankruptcy search
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
Read our Pre employment screening page to find out more.
Choose Vetting Solutions Centre for the quality of our services
- A more cost-effective solution than proceeding with your own background checks in-house
- Consistent and auditable process ensuring accurate, effective vetting.
- Compliance with the industry standards like the Aviation and Maritime Security Act of 1990 or the BS7858 for security.
- Fast turnaround process for high completion rates. A provisional screening is carried out within five days to ensure that a fast hiring decision can be made followed by a comprehensive written report within four weeks.
- Fast and high quality screening software solution with flexible application via an online application form or alternatively we can provide you with paper application forms.
- Fast delivery of a complete electronic screening report to support a fast hiring process.
All of this in a professional candidate report that is emailed to you on completion. We keep an electronic copy in our archives just in case you lose yours so you can always get a copy from us at a later date.
Heres what our clients are saying
I just checked status of our first candidate on your system. Very impressed, exactly what I was looking for. Makes the previous company look like they are in the dark ages!
Thanks for this, This has already proven to be so much more efficient than the F20 form! I really value all of your help as well as that of the screening team. The compliance team and myself are extremely happy to be working with Checkback International.
“Many thanks for this Joey. I’m very happy with your performance and intend to send all future screening business your way”
I’ve used CheckBack International for security screening on behalf of my clients for nearly a year. I can’t even begin to explain how much simpler the whole process is now, in comparison to doing this in-house. I’ve had the privilege of dealing with Joey personally on several occasions, as well as the VERY competent Nicola Beels in the UK office. My clients in the security industry are safe in the knowledge that they are fully compliant with standards, through the use of CheckBack. I’m happy to recommend Joey and his team at CheckBack.
Dear Joey and David,
Thank you very much for this round of BPSS clearances. All completed well in advance of project start for us which is right after Easter holidays. Well done.
That concludes this process. I am sure we will used you again when we have new such cases in the future.
Contact Checkback International Directly
Vetting Solutions Centre, Suite E14, IMEX Building, 575-599 Maxted Road, Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom, HP2 7ED
Tel: 0144 281 6333
Request a Callback
Please fill out the form below
and we will call you back